25. June 2012 10:07
Fastcase is putting fresh spin on the old idea of providing advanced sheets of court opinions for Kindle, Android and Nook. Furthermore, Fastcase is providing these eBook Advance Sheets for free.Each book publishes one month’s judicial opinions (designated as published and unpublished) for specific states or courts
- Available for iPad, Kindle, Android, Nook, and other e-readers
- 40 volumes published this week, approximately 300 more by the end of the month
- Advance sheets for each state, federal circuit, and U.S. Supreme Court
- Volumes begin with summaries of opinions included
- Fully searchable, with highlights, annotations, bookmarks, and other key features
- Free, and licensed under Creative Commons BY-SA license.
If you are a student, faculty member, or staff member at Phoenix School of Law, or a member of the Arizona State Bar, you have access to Fastcase.