17. February 2012 10:02
Want to learn about new apps for your smartphone or tablet that can assist you with legal research? Have questions about how and where to find case law? Need to get a better understanding of how to use KeyCite or Shepard's to determine whether a case is still good law? Then this week's workshops are designed for you!
This week the Law Library is offering three different workshops at various times. **Snacks will be provided!**
Legal Apps for Mobile Devices and Tablets - please bring your devices!
- Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1821*
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1815*
Cases Q&A - this session is run by you - please bring your questions!
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1721*
- Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1735*
Citators - practice using Shepard’s and KeyCite to update cases and explore citing references.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1821
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 5:00-5:50 pm - Classroom #1721
- Friday, February 24, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - Classroom #1721
*Please note that these are recent room changes.
Can't make it this week? The Law Library will be offering workshops on many different topics throughout the semester. Take a look at our library workshops page to view a list of descriptions and a link to the workshop calendar.