19. September 2011 12:46
PSL Faculty, Staff, and Students:
Want to see the latest scholarship in your interest areas? Subscribe to SSRN subject-matter eJournals. Many legal scholars post their working papers, drafts, and works accepted for publication on SSRN. EJournals have links to the latest. Issues of eJournals are emailed to you periodically. To set up your subscriptions, from your SSRN User Home:
- in the upper left corner of the page, click on the "Subscriptions" link;
- in the left column of the table, go to "Legal Scholarship Network" and click on the "Click here" link ("Click here to subscribe/unsubscribe to journals in this network.");
- in the list of journal categories, expand "LSN Subject Matter eJournals" by clicking on the arrowhead;
- work your way down the list; click on the check box of a title to subscribe, click on the arrowhead in front of a subcategory to expand it;
- when you are done, click on the "back" button near the bottom of the page.
(If you haven't already set up your SSRN account, see http://researchguides.phoenixlaw.edu/content.php?pid=238209&sid=1965901.)
For more on current awareness, see "Drinking from a Firehose".