1. September 2010 15:45
Picture source: HeinOnline
HeinOnline has been busy in August! They recently announced additions and updates to several of their online collections. Here is a snapshot of what they've accomplished in August 2010, in the collections the law library subscribes to:
- 23 libraries updated
- 14 journals added & 210 updated in the Law Journal Library
- 19 titles added to Legal Classics
- 14 titles added to World Trials
- 3 books added to the Treaties & Agreements Library
- 2 titles added to U.S Federal Agency Documents, Decisions, and Appeals, including 9/11 Commission Report including Executive Summary
- 46 titles added to World Constitutions Illustrated
Click here for a detailed list of new titles and updated content.
For more information about HeinOnline, see our previous post describing this excellent database.
Visit our subscription to HeinOnline here. If you're on campus you will be automatically re-directed. If you are off campus, you will be asked for your name and law library barcode number. The Law Library's subscription to HeinOnline is only available to current members of our Phoenix Law community (students, faculty, and staff).