16. June 2010 15:12
Check out our mobile catalog!
View information about the library such as: our hours, phone number, location on Google Maps, floor map of the library, link to the library's website, and access to your library record.
Great to use especially when you are amongst the books looking for something! It is like having the catalog in your pocket!
11. June 2010 10:12
Welcome to Phoenix School of Law’s Information Resources Center (IRC) blog!
Our goal is to provide information of interest to the Phoenix Law community which includes students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Some ideas we have that we are planning to feature here are:
- Advertisements about SRUs workshops/trainings
- Changes in IRC hours, policies, etc.
- New content on databases
- Law websites and articles
- Current events in law in general, or special areas of the law
- New acquisitions to the library collection
- Study tips
- Feedback to common questions asked
- Reminders of services the library provides
- And much, much more!
We hope you, as a member of the Phoenix Law community, will be able to find this blog useful. Please feel free to drop us a line regarding this blog, or if you have any other questions.
Also, don’t forget to check out our website: http://www.phoenixlaw.edu/lawlibrary for more library information!
Happy blog reading!