19. November 2012 09:00
Submit your idea for an inventive, original, or creative service or resource that the library can implement or add. Ideas should be:
- something totally new and different from traditional library services or functions, or
- an idea involving new technology, or
- a new use of existing technology, or
- a new service or way of teaching or training students to improve research or legal practice technology skills
**Please try to tie your idea to 1 of the 3 mission pillars (see below)**
Use your creativity, think outside of the box, and help us help you have the best, most innovative or creative library!
Enter to win by filling out the form at:
What do you win? You choose:
- use of your own, personal study office in the library for at least one month, or
- a $50 Visa gift card, or
- a study aid of your choice up to $50
How do you win?
- Entries will be judged by a committee of five people who are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Multiple ideas may be implemented, but only 1 (one) prize will be awarded.
- If there is more than one entry for the winning idea the first person who submitted the idea will be awarded the prize.
PSL Mission Pillars
***Contest open to all PSL students, faculty, and staff!***
31. August 2012 16:25
The Law Library cordially invites all current students to our second bi-annual Open House event!
Stop by the Law Library anytime between noon and 7pm on Wednesday, September 12th and Thursday, September 13th and learn all about the exciting resources and services we have to offer!
Some items of interest: there will be live demonstrations of key subscription databases and we'll also be featuring our newly circulating iPads.
Look out for sweet treats and a chance to have your photo taken in front of the Law Reporters!
27. August 2012 17:34
Would you like to gain a better understanding of a legal topic you are studying this Fall? Are you interested in finding out more about the Law Library's Academic Success collection and Westlaw's online study aids? How about learning to use some new legal apps that can help with your studies?
Come learn some tips for success from your very own Law Library staff this Tuesday, August 28th. The workshop will be offered at the following times in the Library's Teaching Lab, located on the 13th floor in classroom 1337.
We hope you will join us! Take a look at our library workshops page to view a list of descriptions and a link to the calendar.
Image from the Westlaw Store.