30. July 2010 03:26
Picture source: MorgueFile
A quick reminder that the IRC will be closed on Saturday, July 31st 2010. Normal hours resume on Sunday August 1st 2010 (but no reference hours).
Other upcoming IRC hours changes:
- Saturday August 7th. 2010: 9:00AM - 5:00PM (no reference hours)
- Sunday August 8th, 2010: CLOSED
- Monday - Friday, August 9th - 13th, 2010: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (no reference after 5pm)
As always, you can visit our website to view the IRC hours at:
Have a fantastic weekend!!
23. July 2010 05:10
Picture source: Flickr
Just a reminder that the IRC's hours will be changing for intersession beginning on Sunday, July 25th through Sunday, August 1st, 2010. Here's the scoop:
- Sunday, July 25th, 2010: CLOSED
- Monday- Friday, July 26th- 30th, 2010: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, July 31st, 2010: CLOSED
Normal hours resume Sunday, August 1st 2010 (no reference hours).
As always, check out our special hours here.
Enjoy your summer "break"!
15. July 2010 00:29
Picture source: MorgueFile
Hello everyone! Just a reminder of our change in hours for this week:
Thursday July 15th, 2010, 7:00am to Midnight
Friday July 16th, 2010, 7:00am- 10:00pm
Normal hours resume Saturday July 17th, 2010 (No reference hours July 17th, 18th, 24th, and evenings after 5pm during the week of July 19th-23rd.)
As always, you can find our special hours on our website.
Good luck on your final exams!
16. June 2010 15:12
Check out our mobile catalog!
View information about the library such as: our hours, phone number, location on Google Maps, floor map of the library, link to the library's website, and access to your library record.
Great to use especially when you are amongst the books looking for something! It is like having the catalog in your pocket!
11. June 2010 10:12
Welcome to Phoenix School of Law’s Information Resources Center (IRC) blog!
Our goal is to provide information of interest to the Phoenix Law community which includes students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Some ideas we have that we are planning to feature here are:
- Advertisements about SRUs workshops/trainings
- Changes in IRC hours, policies, etc.
- New content on databases
- Law websites and articles
- Current events in law in general, or special areas of the law
- New acquisitions to the library collection
- Study tips
- Feedback to common questions asked
- Reminders of services the library provides
- And much, much more!
We hope you, as a member of the Phoenix Law community, will be able to find this blog useful. Please feel free to drop us a line regarding this blog, or if you have any other questions.
Also, don’t forget to check out our website: http://www.phoenixlaw.edu/lawlibrary for more library information!
Happy blog reading!