10. April 2012 16:52
Need to review how to use secondary sources to learn a subject's background and generate search terms? Want to learn where to find key secondary sources online and in the library?
This week the Law Library is offering secondary sources workshops on two separate occasions. Please bring any questions you have!
**Snacks will be provided!**
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 5:00-5:50 pm - 13th floor computer lab
- Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - 13th floor computer lab
Can't make it this week? The Law Library offers workshops on many different topics throughout the semester. Take a look at our library workshops page to view a list of descriptions and a link to the workshop calendar.
1. November 2011 16:19
The latest book display at the Law Library just went up today. It is a collection of materials that should help with your AWR. Additionally, there is a posting to a Workshop the Library will be holding on November 11 on how to do research beyond Westlaw and Lexis.
You can RSVP for the workshop here: http://www.phoenixlaw.edu/contact.asp?ID=2130&pageID=158
29. March 2011 09:00
Happy Tuesday everyone! Here's this week's Library Loot puzzle... a crossword all about Secondary Sources! Can you solve it? Winner gets to choose one $10 gift card from the Library Loot treasure chest! :)
Instructions: For this crossword puzzle, you will need to use your legal research skills to determine the answer. Open the PDF document below to view the crossword puzzle. Please print the document and fill in the squares with the correct answers. The first person to turn in the correctly filled out crossword puzzle to the Circulation Desk is the winner.
Here you go...
Secondary Sources Crossword 3-29-11.pdf (199.69 kb)
This puzzle has been solved!
(Unable to view the PDF file above? Click here to download Adobe Reader for free!)
THE FINE PRINT: Library Loot Puzzle Rules
1. Puzzles may be completed by current Phoenix School of Law students only.
2. All library staff members are exempt from participating.
3. One prize will be given to the first person to complete the puzzle with the correct answer. Even if more than one person worked towards getting the correct answer, only one prize will be given for the puzzle completed correctly.
4. Contest rules are subject to change at any time.