6. March 2013 11:29
Have you used the online study aids on Westlaw, provided by your Law Library? From the comfort of your own laptop, access ALL of the study aids published by Thomson Reuters/West. Here's how:
- Log-in at lawschool.westlaw.com
- At the top of the screen, click on My e-Products.
- Below the top menu bar, click on West Study Aids Subscription.
- Search for a study aid using the search box provided, or browse by subject to see all study aids available within that subject area.
Some helpful tips:
- Feel free to highlight pages, as the highlights will remain after you log off.
- Copy and pasting is allowed, if you need stuff for your personal notes.
- There is a limit to printing the study aids. Only 150 pages per 30 days.
- Printing is only to your attached printer- it does not print to the Westlaw printers.
Any questions, don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!
Best of luck on your midterms!!