30. May 2013 17:20
New Graduate? Hanging a shingle? Need a low cost option for research support?
The Phoenix School of Law (PhoenixLaw) Library is pleased to continue to support the research needs of our alumni. After graduation, any graduate can register for an Alumni Access Membership at the Library. In order to use the Library as an alumnus, you must complete the registration form and submit it to the Circulation Department; obtain a new "alumni" identification card photo from the Library or Facilities department; and pay the annual registration fee of $50.00 (along with the one-time $30.00 access card fee). Your membership includes access to:
- A Public Access Westlaw terminal in a study room
- Print Sources like statutes, administrative regulations, court rules, case law, treatises
- Arizona CLE Materials
- Arizona Practice Series
- Hein Online
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- ProQuest Research Library
- Help from the librarians at the Legal Research Help Desk
- Library Workshops including those that may be CLE eligible
1. December 2011 09:18
This just in...
Legal Information Institute (from Cornell University) has teamed with CALI to provide FREE Federal Rules ebooks for 2012! Download on your ebook reader of your choice! Yes, even Kindle!
Read all about it here: http://elangdell.cali.org/content/2012-federal-rules-ebooks-legal-information-institute
Let us know in the comments if you download these, and how you like them!