30. May 2013 17:20
New Graduate? Hanging a shingle? Need a low cost option for research support?
The Phoenix School of Law (PhoenixLaw) Library is pleased to continue to support the research needs of our alumni. After graduation, any graduate can register for an Alumni Access Membership at the Library. In order to use the Library as an alumnus, you must complete the registration form and submit it to the Circulation Department; obtain a new "alumni" identification card photo from the Library or Facilities department; and pay the annual registration fee of $50.00 (along with the one-time $30.00 access card fee). Your membership includes access to:
- A Public Access Westlaw terminal in a study room
- Print Sources like statutes, administrative regulations, court rules, case law, treatises
- Arizona CLE Materials
- Arizona Practice Series
- Hein Online
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- ProQuest Research Library
- Help from the librarians at the Legal Research Help Desk
- Library Workshops including those that may be CLE eligible
10. April 2012 16:52
Need to review how to use secondary sources to learn a subject's background and generate search terms? Want to learn where to find key secondary sources online and in the library?
This week the Law Library is offering secondary sources workshops on two separate occasions. Please bring any questions you have!
**Snacks will be provided!**
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 5:00-5:50 pm - 13th floor computer lab
- Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 12:00-12:50 pm - 13th floor computer lab
Can't make it this week? The Law Library offers workshops on many different topics throughout the semester. Take a look at our library workshops page to view a list of descriptions and a link to the workshop calendar.