29. November 2012 08:28
Via Clio blog: Do you use Apple products? Do you plan to use them in practice? A 2012 Apple in law firms survey results show high use of iPad and iPhone as well as the "Cloud".
Also, check out the Law Library's Research Guide on Technology for Lawyers to discover the different types of technology you will encounter in the law firm environment!
Interested in using Clio? Set up a free student or faculty account. Questions? Email the Law Library, email@example.com or chat with us!
19. November 2012 09:00
Submit your idea for an inventive, original, or creative service or resource that the library can implement or add. Ideas should be:
- something totally new and different from traditional library services or functions, or
- an idea involving new technology, or
- a new use of existing technology, or
- a new service or way of teaching or training students to improve research or legal practice technology skills
**Please try to tie your idea to 1 of the 3 mission pillars (see below)**
Use your creativity, think outside of the box, and help us help you have the best, most innovative or creative library!
Enter to win by filling out the form at:
What do you win? You choose:
- use of your own, personal study office in the library for at least one month, or
- a $50 Visa gift card, or
- a study aid of your choice up to $50
How do you win?
- Entries will be judged by a committee of five people who are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Multiple ideas may be implemented, but only 1 (one) prize will be awarded.
- If there is more than one entry for the winning idea the first person who submitted the idea will be awarded the prize.
PSL Mission Pillars
***Contest open to all PSL students, faculty, and staff!***
2. November 2012 13:23
November's New Arrivals are Here!
Stop in or visit our website to see what we've added to the
Look for the symbol next to ebook titles in the catalog